Android apps are definitely not something to ignore. We provide a wrap-up of the tips to optimize a Google Play Store app details page and be found more often by potential users.
In case you manage an android application then SEO at will be at the forefront of your concerns. There are countless tools available on the desktop that will help your track your traffic and optimize your content.
WAY TO OPTIMIZE YOUR APP PAGE:
- Using your keywords 5 times in your app description. On the App Store where app description is not searchable.
- On the Google Play Store, you want to make sure to repeat with a good frequency your main keywords.
- Put your main keyword in your app title.
- According to Fiksu, this could dramatically improve your position.
- We recommend to put your app name on the app icon and use the app name for your keyword.
- I believe it’s not a good thing to have words on an app icon and because it poses a branding problem.
- Have the best screenshots possible.
- YouTube video to promote your app
- The increase in conversion can go up to 25%
- Everything you can to get positive reviews.
Choose appropriate keywords for mobile search:
- App store listing guide includes the most important factors needed to consider for best app store optimization practices.
- It gives thorough advice on keyword research.
- Finding the right keywords to describe your app should also come in handy when searching for content ideas.
- You can also use Google Keyword Planner to get mobile search volume information for targeted keywords.
Google Play Store Rank Algorithm
Google Play Store algo is a closely guarded secret.
- Downloads growth: the growth of downloads over the last 30 days
- Uninstalls: how many people uninstall the app
- Usage: frequency with which your app is used (reported by some developers)
- Number of ratings: how many people have rated and reviewed your app.
- Ratings: high or low
- Amount of downloads: how many app downloads