Mobile Marketing Training in Chandigarh: Ad formats of Mobile marketing, customization, and styles can vary.
Many social media platforms, websites, and mobile apps offer their own unique and tailored mobile adoptions. Call us to take classes 0f mobile marketing training in Chandigarh at the digital marketing training Centre, Zirakpur, Mohali, and Panchkula.
Mobile Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Palbabban aim at providing the Best Mobile Marketing training in Chandigarh. It is promotional activity designed for delivery to cell phones, smartphones, and other handheld devices. It is an essential component of a multi-channel campaign. Mobile marketing is like advertising delivered over other electronic channels such as text, graphics and voice messages.
You can also join the complete digital marketing course in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula.
Need of Mobile Marketing Strategy
Usage of mobile marketing strategy is for the same reason we need a computer and wi-fi access – this is the age in which we live! Walk around any city and will find more than most folks with faces glued to their smartphone screens. According to recent reports, 40% of users’ internet time is spent on mobile devices, which means ignoring the rise of mobile is not an option.
- Best Digital Marketing Training Chandigarh
- Digital Marketing Course Lucknow
- Digital Marketing Training Mohali
- Digital Marketing Course Panchkula
- Google Ads PPC Training for Tech Support
- Google Ads PPC Flight Airlines Booking Calls.
- Best SEO Training Institute Chandigarh
- Chandigarh Google Ads PPC Training
Mobile Marketing Statistics
- 80% of mobile device time is spent on apps.
- People browse 70% more web pages on tablets than on smartphones
- Retail conversion rates are 2.2% on tablets, considerably higher than 0.7% on smartphones, but traditional PC conversion rates are still highest at 3.3%
- Mobile searches increased 200% year over year in 2012
- Mobile is predicted to surpass desktop in 2014
QR codes: QR codes are scanned by users, who are then taken to a specific web page that the QR code is attached to.
Location-based Mobile marketing: Location-based mobile ads appear on mobile devices based upon a user’s location relative to a specific area or business.
Mobile search ads: These are basic Google search ads built for mobile, often featuring extra add-on extensions like click-to-call or maps.
Mobile image ads: These are mage-based ads designed to appear on mobile devices.
SMS Marketing: SMS marketing involves capturing a user’s phone number and sending them text offers. This is considered somewhat passé.
Best Practices used in Mobile Marketing
- Be Clear and Concise
- Optimize for Local:
- Consider Your Audience
- Experiment with Different Strategies
Mobile Marketing Training Course Syllabus by Palbabban
- Basics of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Devices Fundamentals
- Mobile Marketing & Social Media
- Key Industry Terminology
- Mobile Website Creation through Word Press
- Mobile Messaging
- Introduction to Mobile Messaging
- SMS Marketing Fundamentals
- Introduction to MMS Marketing
- Rich Communication Services
- OTT Content Delivery Basics
- Mobile Sites
- Mobile Sites Fundamentals
- Introduction to Responsive Web Design
- TLD .mobile Fundamentals
- Mobile Social Media Integration on Mobile
- Mobile Apps Marketing
- Basics of Mobile Apps
- Introduction to Native Apps
- Features of Native Apps
- Basics of Web Apps
- Features of Web Apps
- Introduction to Hybrid Apps
- Benefits of Hybrid Apps
- Social Media Platforms Mobile App Development
- Analytics Fundamentals of Mobile Apps
- Mobile Apps Building Strategies
- Mobile Apps Building Tools
- Introduction to Apps Marketplaces
- Introduction to App Stores
- List of Apps Marketplaces
- SKU Fundamentals
- AppStores Key Features
- AppStore Promotion Fundamentals
- Mobile App Marketing Basics
- AppStore Optimization Fundamentals
- Introduction to Optimization Ways
- Fundamentals of Keyword Optimization(KWO)
- Keywords Research & Analysis
- How to use keywords?
- Conversion Rate Optimization(CRO) Basics
- Mobile Apps Promotion Strategies
- Mobile App Analytics Tools
- Introduction to Free App Analytics Tools
- Paid App Analytics Tools Basics
MOBILE Marketing Ads
- Mobile App Advertising
- Introduction to AdMob
- How to Create App Campaigns?
- Type of Mobile Apps Ads
- Mobile Apps Display Ads
- ADS on Search Networks
- Mobile Ads Fundamentals
- Mobile Advertising
- Basics of SMS Advertising
- Introduction to Mobile Website Advertising
- Fundamentals of In-App Advertising
- Basics of In-Game Advertising
- Fundamentals of Mobile Search Advertising
- Mobile Coupon Advertising Basics
- Introduction to Mobile Ad Networks
- What is Proximity Marketing?
- Mobile Videos Fundamentals
- Introduction to Mobile Videos
- Fundamentals of Video Blogging
- What is Vlogging?
- Basics of Mobile Video Apps
- Mobile Video Formats Basics
- How to do Mobile Video Advertising?
- Introduction to Mobile Games Marketing
- Mobile Games Marketing Overview
- Basics of Cross-Screen Gaming
- Introduction to Game Formats
- How to promote a brand within mobile games?
- Mobile Game Analytics
- Mobile Gaming Reporting
- MAU Fundamentals
- AU Fundamentals
- Basics of Mobile Commerce
- Mobile Commerce Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Social/Local/Mobile Integrated Technologies
- Introduction to NFC(Near Field Communications)
- Planning of Mobile Commerce Websites
- Creation of Mobile Commerce Websites
- Introduction to Mobile Point Of Sale Technologies
- Introduction to Cross Channel
- Cross Channel Fundamentals
- Cross Channel Consumer Journeys
- Product, Brand & Service Messaging Cross Channel
- Cross-Channel Analytics
- Fundamentals of Cross-Channel Campaign
- How to track Cross Channel Campaign?
- Mobile Planning Strategies
- Introduction to Situation Analysis
- How to set Campaign Objectives?
- Platform Tool Selection
- How to Plan a Campaign?
- Monitoring, Analysis Iteration
- SEO Training.
- PPC Training Course
Need Mobile Marketing Training Institute in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirakpur. Then Mr Pal is the expert who provides you Best Mobile Marketing Training.
Table of Contents