Looking for Google Adwords PPC FOR E-COMMERCE WEBSITES. Paid search advertising is a key component to generating immediate leads for growing your business. This also represents the “digital handshake” between a business and a buyer.
It is always a proven marketplace to generate immediate leads or phone calls for your business. Whether you are looking to hire someone in-house or for a professional PPC management.
Google Adwords PPC FOR E-COMMERCE WEBSITES
Channels You Need to Know
A definite “tried and true” channel, AdWords is a must when it comes to PPC for e-Commerce websites. It is always adding new options that make it easy to grow your audience.
Bing Ads –
The ability to transfer top-performing AdWords campaigns makes it simple to get started with this channel.
Yahoo Gemini –
It includes native ads and mobile search ads. Yahoo recently adopted persona targeting, which can help to target particular consumers via mobile ads.
Facebook Ads –
Tons of data plus spot-on targeting algorithms. Mean that Facebook can really target the type of consumer who is more likely to convert, increasing your ROI.
Third-party retargeting platforms can increase your ROI. By helping consumers to maintain top-of-mind awareness around your products.
Amazon Product Ads –
The semi-secret channel offers you the ability to release product ads. Instead of competing with Amazon to sell products.
TIPS FOR OPTIMIZING AN E-COMMERCE PPC CAMPAIGN
- Use Broad and Branded Product Keywords
- Don’t Forget Negative Keywords
- Use Ad Extensions
- Add Calls to Action in the Ad Copy Headline
- Experiment with Keyword Level Bidding
- Maximize Online Real Estate with Shopping Campaigns
- Include Remarketing
Professional PPC Management
- Landing Page Design
- Website Design
- Text Ad Copy
- Quality Score-Landing Page/Website
- Keyword consistency between your text ad and your landing page
POINTS TO PONDER
- It influences your quality score, which can improve your page rank.
- increase the frequency with which ads are shown.
- Lower the bid prices of top-performing keywords.
- Google continues to refine Quality Score formulas, the core components remain the same
Table of Contents