Working with Google requires smart decisions. It doesn’t accept any unwanted activity. Google directly suspend the account.
- Presently Google Adwords suspend third-party air tickets flights booking companies account. Google Adwords PPC Services for Air Ticketing Websites | Fight Booking PPC Calls
- In last six months, Google suspended 20,000+ flights booking Adwords account across the globe.
What are the main reasons for an air travel campaign suspension?
Few main reasons behind the account suspension:
- TradeMark Issues – Don’t use Trademark like: delta airlines, American Air Lines,
- Invalid API
- Incomplete Policies and terms and conditions
- Unstructured website and popups
- Lake of knowledge – Adwords Account Setup and Management
- Invalid Payment method
Why Google suspended the Air Ticketing Pay Per Click Accounts :
- Policy violations and invalid activity are considered seriously in order to protect the users, publishers, and advertisers who make the advertising ecosystem.
- We notify publishers and take action for policy and invalid activity at the site level.
- There are times when we need to suspend or disable accounts because of unwanted activity.
Steps to Reset a Google Account suspension
If your account is suspended by automatic system spam detector, you need not be worried. Getting back your account is very simple.
STEP by Steps Guide for reapproval:
- Open Google login page via Gmail
- Enter email address in the provided field and Enter
- Enter Password
- Now Google will ask to verify account via Mobile Number.
- Enter registered phone number with the account or a new mobile number
- You will be sent a PIN to Phone Number.
- Enter the one PIN in the box provided.
- You will be prompted to a new page which will allow you to log in Again.
- Simply Enter Your Email again
- Enter Your password.
- Hit the ENTER button
- Finally, you Logged into Google Account.
Steps to Restore a suspended user:
- Being a G Suite administrator, you are able to restore suspended user accounts that may be:
1.Manually suspended by you (or another administrator) for temporarily blocking their access.
2.Automatically suspended by systems for being at risk.
3.Automatically suspended from Gmail for exceeding the account limits.
4.Users can sign in and access all their services and data, Once restored.
5.You receive email, calendar invitations, and so on, just as before you were suspended.
FINAL STEPS TO RESTORE THE USER:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Users.
- Under Filters at the side of the user list, choose the Suspended user’s filter.
- If you don’t see Filters, click Filter button.
- Click the suspended user’s name to go to their account page.
- On the user’s account page, click Settings and choose to Restore user.To see the
- Restore user option, you must be signed in with an account that has the Suspend
- Users privilege enabled, such as a Super Admin or User Management Admin.
Account suspension for policy violation(s)
- Our program policies are in place to ensure a positive experience for everyone.
- Who contributes advertising ecosystem.
- Coming across a violating site, we either
a) Send a warning message asking you to fix the site
b) Disable ad serving to the site immediately if the violation is severe.
- If policies are repeatedly or egregiously violated then we need to move beyond action at the individual site level.
- Temporarily your account may be suspended to provide a user with an opportunity to review all of your content, fix violations, and put safeguards so as to help ensure your policy compliance.
- For more information log into an account and review your violation history.
- Tips on monitoring sites for policy violations and clarification about our policies.
Account suspension for invalid activity:
- Account suspension gives you time to investigate the sources of invalid activity.
- Identify and block suspicious traffic, and put measures in place to ensure clean traffic.
- This may also help you identify sources of invalid activity.
- Suspensions are not appealable.
- We recommend learning how to segment your traffic to help you best understand, monitor, and evaluate the traffic to your site.