Looking For How to Fix Bing Ads Editorial Review in Tech Support PPC? What is Bing Ads Editorial Review? Are these the question you are looking an answer for.
KEY FACTORS Know How to Fix Bing Ads Editorial Review in Tech Support PPC:
- The Bing Ads platform has been designed to include a review process so as to ensure that PPC campaigns adhere to the Bing Ads Editorial Guidelines.
- Editorial review process helps to ensure a positive, mutually beneficial environment.
Quality campaigns include:
1. Creating Accounts
- In these Bing Ads, many accounts created daily and my team conducts rigorous background checks before serving ads for those accounts.
- Therefore, to understand these background checks, one have to consider how credit scores generated by individuals’ financial history and activities across all paths.
- Individuals who have a higher credit score experience less paperwork or wait time in conducting financial activities, for example opening a line of credit account.
- Same is in the PPC advertising world.
- My team has been streamlining the onboarding process and diligent work of building a strong credit score. will enable Bing Ads to advance account creation.
2. Creating Campaigns
- After your account passes checks and activated. Bing Ads then validates whether your campaigns comply with Bing Ads Relevance and Quality Guidelines.
The most frequent mistakes:
- Violating trademark policy.
- In North America, competitors are not allowed to use another competitor’s trademark in ad copy. including ad text that uses a inserted keyword.
- Ad copies with explicitly obscene or violent adult content.
- Bidding on high-risk terms, such gambling and pharmaceutical terms.
- Due to the risk and legality associated with these verticals, advertisers must take extra caution to ensure. That they follow exact guidelines to comply with these sensitive policies.
- Bing Ads is ready to serve this keyword and its ad.
- The ad is eligible for delivery in some countries.
- To determine in which country keyword disapproved, click on the arrow to the right of the keyword.
- This will expand for you to view the disapproval reason and the market in which the disapproval has occurred.
- If people disagree with the disapproval decision, they can submit an inline appeal with one easy click in the user interface (UI).
- Simplified petitioning process allows you to submit various appeals at once.
- Consider grouping requests as appropriate to assist the process.
- Bing Ads will manually assess appeals within 48 hours.
- Keywords and ads approved.