Here are some tips and tricks to solve/fix Disapproved or Approved Limited status issue during creating PPC campaigns for tech support.
How do I fix a Disapproved or Approved Limited status?
- It’s part of a Bing advertising editorial review process. To make it sure that your ads and keywords reviewed always according to Bing Ads policies.
- Tech support keywords and ad copy that don’t pass the review process receive either Disapproved or Approved Limited status.
- We are professional in PPC advertising for tech support and technical support calls vendors
Know the specific reason behind Disapproved or Approved Limited status
- Firstly go to the Campaigns page.
- Now press the Ads tab or else the Keywords tab.
- After this The delivery status of ads or keywords will be found in Delivery column.
- Delivery column can be sorted so as to easily find the Disapproved or Approved items, just click the Delivery column header.
- Next you have to click the three dots which are next to the status in the Delivery column in order to see the ad or keyword’s disapproved terms.
- In case the status is Approved Limited, you can see the specific market that will have the ad or keyword is disapproved.
- These ad or keywords are not functional in the listed market.
- Still these are functional in all other targeted locations.
BE CLEAR REGARDING FEW POINTS:
1.Make sure that what you are advertising is allowed.
- If you’re have any doubt, consider the guidelines to make it sure that it is not considered under the disallowed content section.
- Even if your advertising method is legal, it might be disallowed by other guidelines for another reason.
2. Confirm that there’s a relevant connection between ads, keywords and also landing pages.
- Bid on keywords that are relevant and appropriate to the landing page.
- Make sure that ads are clearly describing web site offerings.
- Be sure that landing page have useful content and also easy to navigate.
CONTACT US ANYTIME, WE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO GUIDE YOU.